Most of us enjoy campfires for the warmth and joy they bring to our camping trips. Yet, they can also be dangerous.
In a house fire, smoke and soot are the biggest danger to individuals and the property.
Bleach is a sanitizer that eliminates viruses and bacteria, but should it be used to deal with mould in homes and properties?
Unfortunately, people with disabilities have unique challenges in preventing and escaping emergencies.
White mould is a generic term for multiple species of mould, which can grow both outdoors and indoors.
The sight of mould often makes one’s stomach churn. Mould can even pose health risks to both people and pets.