Finding Your Nearest PuroClean
While the winter holidays are a time for joy and celebration, the risk of fires and other accidents are also increased during this time.
Carbon Monoxide is an odourless, colourless and tasteless gas that can cause illness and death. Any fuel burning appliance is a potential source of carbon monoxide (CO) in homes and properties.
During the winter holidays, fire accidents are the most common risks in homes. However, there are other dangers lurking inside homes when the decorations are put up.