Finding Your Nearest PuroClean
Grease fires are some of the most common types of fires that occur in the kitchen.
About half of the reported home heating fires occur during the cold months of winter. This comes as no surprise, taking into account that heating equipment is mostly used during this time.
Mould tends to grow in homes with moisture problems and poor ventilation.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odourless, tasteless and colorless gas that can cause severe health problems after breathing too much of it.
Persistent odours in homes and properties can be bothersome to deal with. While some odours can be neutralized using odour removal products, others are not that easy to eliminate.
When a property fire occurs, it is vital to know how to act and how to get out quickly.
Black mould, sometimes called toxic black mould, is a type of fungi that grows everywhere (indoors and outdoors) and feeds on organic matter.
Even a small amount of water can cause significant damage to a home or property.
Mould grows in areas of a home where there are increased levels of dampness. Kitchens count as one of these areas, especially if they’re poorly ventilated or if there are water leaks.
In the aftermath of a fire, properties are in critical condition due to fire, smoke and water damage.